Welcome

OUR AIM IS TO HELP MEN & WOMEN WHO ARE LOOKING FOR ALLIANCES TO FIND THEIR MOST COMPATIBLE MATCH.

VIVAHA MIND MATCHING’S – ‘INDIAN MARRIAGE MENTAL COMPATIBILITY ASSESSMENT’ QUESTIONS & ANSWERS WILL

LEAD TO VITAL INFORMATIONS ABOUT THE ALLIANCE PARTNERS THAT WILL THROW LIGHT ON THEIR ATTITUDE, VALUES, BELIEFS, ASPIRATIONS AND EXPECTATIONS FROM MARRIAGE AND THE MARITAL PARTNER.

The Answers will help you to IDENTIFY your SOULMATE as well as to Avoid Marrying the Wrong Person.

THIS WILL HELP YOU TO MAKE A SOUND DECISION BASED ON WHICH YOU CAN CREATE A HAPPY, JOYFUL & SUCCESSFUL MARRIAGE.



What Do We Do



  • Vivahamindmatching provides you a Neutral Platform and Space where you can Find the Questions you have always wanted to ask your alliance partner but could not do so because of cultural or personal restrictions or lack of awareness or by heightened emotions or excitement.
  • The Questions are designed in a Third-Party Assessment Format which makes them Impersonal and Non-Threatening.
  • The Answers of both the partners will help you to Identify a Suitable Partner or a Not-So-Suitable Partner and also help you to gain an understanding of the adjustment processes or growth and transformation that may be needed to make a happy marriage.
  • Identifying the not-so-suitable partner Before Marriage will help you to Prevent a lot of Heartache, Pain, Hurt and Unhappiness – not to mention the monetary loss.
  • Vivahamindmatching.com wishes to help you make an Enlightened and Sound Decision about the most important aspect of your life → YOUR MARRIAGE.

Our Services

Dream Partner search with vivaha mind matching?

Marriage is a lifelong commitment and the choice of the right partner is very important for the health, happiness and growth of both the partners..

MORE
Pre Marital Training workshops

Pre Marital Training is A Skill building work shop for young people who are preparing for marriage.

MORE
Pre Marital counselling

This is a Personalized Program intended to help Individuals as well as Couples to Enhance their Skills to build a Happy, Harmonious and a Stable marriage.

MORE
Marital counseling

Marital counseling is for People with conflicts (fights) in their marriage or Who find that the marriage is not working for them or Who feel that the happiness and satisfaction levels are low in their marriage.

MORE

Location

  • Marriage Counselling Clinic
  • No : 9 | C.S.I. Church Gate Road
  • Annai Indira Nagar | Velachery
  • Tharamani road, opp. Buhari hotel
  • Chennai - 600042 | Tamil Nadu | INDIA
  • Telephone: +91 44 - 420 22 359
  • info@vivahamindmatching.com

News Letter

IN Traditional Match making, when it comes to Making a Choice for Marriage which is a lifelong commitment and one which is vital for your emotional , psychological and physical wellbeing, you are given very little or no chance to assess the compatibility of your alliance to you. Any questioning in this direction is considered - insensitive, bad, indecent, arrogant, insolent etc etc.



So marriages are fixed without taking into consideration the couple's mental wavelengths ie your attitudes ,aspirations, beliefs, values in life or your expectations from marriage or your partner.



In Love Marriages also , the understanding levels are very low as indicated by the higher divorce rates there - 70% divorces are for love marriage couples.



In the USA where 100% of marriages happen after loving and dating and sometimes living together for months or years, 55% of marriages end in divorce - ie more than half. (In the rest 45% , many couples have not divorced mainly because Divorces are expensive and cumbersome) - goes to show that loving and dating does not help - to understand a person or to assess their suitability.



© 2015. All rights reserved | Designed by Impower Solutions